Is the price of success costing too much?
- Feeling low, anxious and depressed much of the time
- Tired and irritable on most days
- Finding your life is an endless roller-coaster of stress and problems
- Repeating unhealthy relationship patterns that bring you sorrow
- Suffering from a demanding work schedule that has taken a toll on you and your relationships
- Self-medicating with alcohol or drugs to take the edge off
- Feeling out of control
If you can relate to some of the above, then counselling can help.
COUPLES & FAMILY COUNSELLING
Are you struggling as a Couple or Family?
ARE YOU OR YOUR PARTNER:
- Feeling disconnected from one another or your kids
- Noticing that your intimacy has gone downhill or disappeared
- Fighting constantly or given up speaking to one another
- Not having fun together anymore and wondering if you’re still in love
- Harbouring resentment or contempt
- Suspect or know that your spouse has been unfaithful
- Having an affair even though you never thought you would
- Concerned about one of your kids or how you are parenting
If you can relate to any of these experiences, then you are probably experiencing a crisis in your relationship or family life and counselling can help.
LEARN TO MEDITATE WITH RUTH
Looking for ways to manage your stress?
Guided Meditation CDs by Ruth:
Balancing Your Centres
Meditations for the Body, Heart & Mind
The Mindful Enneagram
9 Meditations for Personal Transformation